Monday, May 22, 2006

Another Money Monday...

The Carnival of the Capitalists is up. This week's edition is hosted at Integrative Stream. Each entry is posted in a specific category, which makes it easy to navigate.
I really liked this post by Joe Kristan over at Roth & Co. Somehow, I had skipped over it when I first saw it on his blog; that was a mistake, because it's a great example of something being too good to be true.
You can catch the current Carnival of Personal Finance at Frugal for Life. Instead of categories, Dawn's chosen a newspaper metaphor. Very interesting, and easy to read.
After my recent (awful) experience with my own insurance carrier, I found this post at the Dividend Guy. He asks whether a personal experience should color a business one.
blog comments powered by Disqus