Thursday, June 15, 2006

More onto the Plate...

Apparently, I just have too much free time.

So, in an effort to resolve that problem, I have agreed to take on another task:

Dmitriy Kruglyak has started the Medical Blog Network, the purpose of which is to spur the transformation of the healthcare industry. TMBN is a sort of super-aggregator of medical news, analysis and commentary, and has already created a sizeable "buzz" in the blogosphere.

In addition to the website, there is a weekly digest, available by (free) subscription.

So what does all this have to do with lil ol' me?

I have been invited to contribute weekly articles as a Featured Columnist. I'll be writing about insurance [ed: dunh!], focusing primarily on Consumer Driven Health Care.

My first column will be available on Sunday, and I'll post a link to it here.

Since this is a weekly "gig," I don't anticipate that it will impact IB (other than introducing new readers to us). On the other hand, I'll be tackling some new issues, so that it won't be a re-hash of my work here.

Wish me luck! [ed: he'll need it.]
blog comments powered by Disqus